1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We hit 300!

Discussion in 'Public Announcements' started by Sady.Z, Mar 3, 2018.

?

Have you donated?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. I'm going to!

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Hey! I'd like to announce that we've hit a total of 300 registered users. That's a big deal for us. Even if we don't have that many NFG members it's still amazing to see how damn far this community keeps going. [mention]Eren Yeager[/mention] is our 300th user on the website. And I hope he kept those titans away..

I remember back almost 6 years ago when there was only a few NFG members and this was before I joined, but it was still as much fun as it is today. The first Arma 3 Exile server I joined. NFG NAPF Exile. Clean cut and dry. Simple, difficult and amazing. If you wanted building shit you had to go farm Ai for it or do missions. Then it went to Tanoa and at that time it became a militarized server and it was still fun as hell. We claimed an entire valley to ourselves. Then it went back to NAPF and it slowly dwindled and the player count dropped drastically. It was taken down and we decided to join NFG afterwards. I'm happy to see even though the PVP server went down for months. We found the PVE server, played on there and even had fun too. Unheard of for us.. fun on a PVE server. Since we've joined it's been a damn good run. Thousands of memories and it's gonna keep going.

Arma 3 is a bitch and we all keep fuckin playing it.

Game on and Good Hunting!

-NFG TEAM-

2. Honestly your server setup is so good that you guys should forget the whole clan thing and get into the server buisness. Give CCG a run for their money. The only thing they have going for them is Frankie and name recognition...because other than their servers blow.

3. I love the server and the way things are handled. Has the majority of the best mods out there when it comes to cosmetics and weapons. What really got my attention is when I asked Caboose to take a look at the "VSM - All In One Collection" mod and within 2 days of me asking for it to be implemented here it was. Staff is really informative and interacts with the community. They are always open to suggestions and take everyone's into account. I also love how they speak there minds and will not cater towards the soft skin folk, something I have in common with them.

Only thing I have left to do is stop being lazy and fill out a clan application because my previous group no longer plays Arma. All in all the only thing that is missing from NFM is another amazing Exile server ;)

[​IMG]