1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PVP SEMI-ANNUAL SERVER WIPE

Discussion in 'Public Announcements' started by Chamberlain.G, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Chamberlain.G

Chamberlain.G MG, Divisional Executive Officer
    HMFIC NFG Member MG

Retired Military
    HEADS UP!!!!!!

I will be conducting the semi-annual wipe of the PVP Lythium Server on July 1st, 2018. EVERYTHING will be wiped. We do this wipe twice a year to clear out objects on the server and to allow for new and enriched game play between players where everyone starts out as equals again. Some map content may disappear or be moved, ie Radiation zones, towers, castles. Max locker storage of tabs will be lowered so people will store tabs in bases which will promote more base raiding. other information to follow as it develops.

TFB01 and Decreped like this.
  2. It's 00:45 July1... Is it done yet?

Thomas.J and Sady.Z like this.

3. I like this guys attitude.. :p

4. Ready to start fresh and get on that grind :D

5. is the server going to be open to the public?

6. [NFG] Chamberlain.G-Today at 1:58 PM

@everyone I will be conducting the wipe soon. On another point, this discord is in place to report immediate problems that need Admin intervention pertaining to problem players and the server. Unless the server has gone down or there is troll running loose then DONT post bullshit on here. Take it to our forums. That goes for the "NFG hurt my feelings by keeping it real and I cant function properly because I am to sensitive and entitled" type of poster...Your post will be deleted. BANS will not be dealt with in Discord. Have a good weekend!

@everyone PVP Server has been wiped and is back online. Some castles were removed and some moved to a different position on the map. Lockers only hold 800K now so you need to store money in your safes in your base. Good Luck! See you in game!

@everyone Rules for building have been updated http://nfggaming.us/pages/NFG-PVP-LYTHIUM-RULES/ Buildings and/or towers will not be stacked onto other buildings or towers. Walls can be stacked four high from ground or two high from on top a building or tower. Platforms from buildings or towers will not extend beyond one floor. "Big Shed" cover will not be used as lateral shields unless used as walls touching the ground. "Big Shed" covers may be used as roofing if posts are on the ground or below four wall limit.