1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exile server?

Discussion in 'Public Announcements' started by 3==D, Mar 9, 2018.

1. What's happened to the server? Yesterday I saw it locked most of the day so assumed some maintenance was going on and now today I don't see it on the a3launcher?

2. Ive noticed that aswell mate.

3. Exile just updated to 1.0.4 and anyone using A3launcher was forced updates. Unfortunately on the server side this has caused compatibility issues. You may have noticed there aren't many Exile 1.0.4 server online at all right now. [mention]Caboose-1[/mention] is working to get NFG back online.

Please bear with us. Thank you for your patience.

4. Gotta love updates... they break everything.

5. Anyone know a public discord and an Eta on the fix?

6. [mention]Reaper[/mention] What do you mean by public discord..?

ETA: When Caboose fixes it. Depends when he gets a fix working. No ETA. Could take Years! Could be minutes... you get the idea :p

7. [mention]RandomGgames[/mention] I just meant is there any public NFG discord. Just wondered on the ETA because i was enjoying it and its now passworded

8. There is an official NFG discord that can be found here: https://discord.gg/7fmwh9v

As for the server being locked... I don't think anyone has the password, but I could be wrong. I haven't been notified as far as I'm aware.

9. So bloody annoying

10. Is the server reset again or just locked?

11. Chamberlain.G

Chamberlain.G MG, Divisional Executive Officer
    HMFIC NFG Member MG

Retired Military
    Information was put out in Discord, It will be unlocked at noon today EST

12. yeah i dont use discord hate that shit ima ts3 user

13. Good man. [mention]laughingfalcon[/mention] I'll find the info and post it here. As not everyone uses discord

[mention]Caboose-1[/mention] - Yesterday at 8:46 PM
    I currently have the server up for testing, however, all the custom XM8 apps won't work anymore until MonkeyNutts updates the Exad package. Because of this, the game is missing some features that we all love and enjoy. I will be opening the server up for players tomorrow Saturday March 10th 2018 EST at 12 Noon, but realize it's still a WIP as we wait on some script updates from community Dev's.

I hope this helps who does not use discord.

14. Thank you @Sady

15. tyvm

16. [mention]TheGhost[/mention] [mention]laughingfalcon[/mention] give all the appreciation to [mention]Caboose-1[/mention]. He's putting a lot of time and effort into making the server as playable and enjoyable as possible for everyone here.